Who We Are
We're a creative digital marketing firm based in Boerne, Texas. We specialize in developing branding, identity, and digital (social media) marketing strategies; and executing those strategies by utilizing our various skillsets in web design, ecommerce, photography, videography, & graphic design. Our team leans heavily on a strategic focus when applying creative thinking to any projects we're involved with, this enables us to be both creative and highly practical in our decision making.
You have a right to know as much information as possible about how we think and operate ahead of any decision you make in regards to hiring our team. The primary motivator in who you hire should be whether or not they can solve your problem. Once you've identified we can solve your problem, the fee should be secondary (your time should be more important than your money.) It would cost more not to hire us than to hire us if you truly think we can help solve your problem. That being said, we've collected these frequently asked questions so that you can make the right decision - If you and us work hard at making sure it's a great fit, we'll both be happier in the long run.
How would we describe the ideal JZB MEDIA client?
Our ideal client...
- Runs a small - medium (1-120 person), privately held business.
- Works directly with us as the decision maker and not through another staff member.
- Is hiring us primarily because of our expertise, and not our bedside manner.
- Is willing to let us (1) decide which symptoms are relevant; (2) diagnose the problem accurately; (3) and suggest the best solutions that can lead to real change but minimizes disruption as much as possible.
- Is willing to be engaged from the very beginning, listening and reading with intense focus, and then jumping into implementation with excitement.
- Has no hesitation about our fee against the background of the possible impact on their business, and submits it promptly without reminder. They do so because they know, subconsciously or otherwise, that not hiring us will be much more expensive than doing so.
- Is open to a different perspective, though likely testing each piece of advice rather than accepting it blindly.
- Is facing a hurdle or transition that is significant to them. We usually picture this as something literally keeping them up at night.
The vast majority of our clients are ideal clients, and we are very grateful for them. They are intelligent, hard-working, funny, and really care about doing everything they can to improve their businesses, families, friends, and themselves.