Unleash your brand's potential.
Who is my ideal client?
- You own a small - medium (1-120 person), privately held business.
- You're willing to work directly with me as the primary decision maker and not through another staff member.
- You want to hire me primarily because of my expertise, and not my bedside manner.
- You're willing to let me (1) decide which symptoms are relevant; (2) diagnose the problem accurately; (3) and suggest the best solutions that can lead to real change but minimizes disruption as much as possible.
- You're willing to be engaged from the very beginning, listening and interacting with intense focus, and then jumping into implementation with excitement.
- You have no hesitation about my fee against the background of the possible impact on your business, and you submit it promptly without reminder. You do so because you know, subconsciously or otherwise, that not hiring me will be much more expensive than doing so.
- You're open to a different perspective, though likely testing each piece of advice rather than accepting it blindly.
- You're facing a hurdle or transition that is significant to you. I usually picture this as something literally keeping you up at night.
The vast majority of my clients are ideal clients, and I'm very grateful for them. They are intelligent, hard-working, funny, and really care about doing everything they can to improve their businesses, families, friends, and themselves.
What are the payment terms?
All services are fully prepaid via digital invoice (credit card or bank transfer) and are non-refundable, for any reason.
Why do clients hire me?
Clients typically hire me because I'm an expert Brand Strategist; they trust me to manage the brand/marketing side of their business or organization.
What services do I offer?
Brand Strategy, identity design, photography, videography, graphic design, and web design.
Do you charge the same for all businesses and organizations?
The rates above reflect my minimum level of engagement and can increase based on the size of the business or organization I'm working with, or increase based on the size of the problem I'm trying to solve.
Do you work on single projects?
While clients typically hire me and my team on a monthly retainer, I do take single photography and video projects. I'll need to understand your project before I can provide you with a proposal.