Montechema Firearms is a firearms dealer located in Boerne, Texas. They exist to serve and equip firearm owners and outdoorsmen by providing exemplary customer service while offering top of the line gunsmithing, silencer manufacturing, and access to high end blades.
JZB MEDIA’s mission? Work with Montechema Firearms to improve their brand presence and consistency, and also increase revenue online.
Our approach here needed to be intense, the firearm community loves action.
We need to increase the Montechema Firearms brand presence in the Boerne, Texas community and also online.
We improved the overall quality of content on Montechema Firearms social media channels, we increased the Montechema Firearms presence online and in the Boerne, Texas community, and we developed two new websites.
Scope of Project
- Social Media
- Website Design & Development
- Video Production
- Graphic Design
Strategy (Brand Attributes)
Prior to any design, development, or production we had to figure out the Montechema Firearms brand attributes. The questions that run through our team's minds are: what's the culture like, who are the primary customers, what does this brand sound like, how do people feel after interacting, what's the tangible impact, and what sets them apart? Once we figured out this information we moved on to the next steps.
Our team produces all social media content for Montechema Firearms which includes photography, video, and graphic design. Our primary goal is increasing the Montechema Firearms brand presence, and also to drive traffic to the Montechema Firearms online store to increase online sales.
We built out the Montechema Firearms website with a few objectives in mind:
- The site needed to function as a tool to enhance the presence of the Montechema Firearms brand
- The site needed to provide a way for customers to quickly learn common info, such as store hours, available services, and other messaging.
- The site needed to function as a marketing tool to capture user email addresses
- The site needed to have the ability to sell Montechema Firearms merchandise
Website - Online Store
Our team also created a standalone online store that functions to sell Montechema Firearms branded items, blades, gear, and other accessories.
- We built out the online store
- We photographed and optimized all products to be displayed on the online store
- We integrated various shipping services into the store such as USPS, UPS, FedEX, etc. to automatically estimate shipping fees.
- We integrated a payment processor that allowed "high risk" items such as firearms and blades to be sold through their processing.
- We implemented systems to track user behavior to measure how people are using the site, what are they shopping for?
- We implemented email capture forms to begin building an email database that we use for additional marketing incentives.
Our team also intermittently shoots video content for engagement or educational purposes. We then deploy this content onto various customer touch points such as social media, the Montechema Firearms website, and to other partners.
We also work with the Montechema Firearms team to develop various forms of print media such as magazine ads, event fliers, and other forms of print media.